I found this recipe off of the Gaps website and I added a few things to it. What kid doesn't love chicken nuggets? This also gives the parents the comfort of knowing exactly what is in the chicken nuggets. These are also good to freeze after you've cooked them.
Around 1 lb. Boneless Chicken
1/4 cup Almond Meal
1/4 cup Flax Meal
Preheat oven 400
- Cook Chicken. I boiled mine with some coconut oil.
- Put the chicken in a food processor until chopped up.
- Add mayonaise until it is paste like. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together almond flour and flax meal, add spices to taste.
- Make the chicken mixture into nugget shapes and roll them in the flour mixture.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cook the nuggets at 400 for 15-18 minutes. Enjoy!